OPPO F5 Hadir Dengan 3 Varian Sekaligus

Menjelang hari peluncuran smartphone terbaru OPPO yang akan di helat pada 13 November nanti, semakin banyak informasi bocoran yang beredar. Dan OPPO Indonesia mengkonfirmasi bahwa benar adanya OPPO F5 akan diperkenalkan 3 varian sekaligus saat acara peluncuran, yaitu F5 Youth, F5 6GB dan F5 versi standar.

Pertanyaannya adalah apa berbedaan dari masing-masing varian tersebut? Sampai hari ini, OPPO Indonesia masih belum mau menjelaskan perbedaanya. Namun jika dilihat dari penamaannya, OPPO F5 6GB akan menjadi varian yang paling tinggi dan F5 Youth akan menjadi yang terendah.

Namun merujuk pada peluncuran OPPO F5 di Filiphina, F5 6GB akan memiliki 6GB RAM dengan penyimpanan internal 64GB ROM, F5 standar memiliki 4GB RAM dan 32GB ROM. Sementara spesifikasi lainnya akan sama persis. Seperti menggunakan layar 6 inci Full HD+, perlindungan Gorilla Glass 5, tiga slot kartu (dual SIM dan microSD), prosesor delapan inti buatan Mediatek, Helio P23 MT6763T octacore 2.5GHz, 20MP kamera selfie dengan f/2.0, 16MP kamera belakang dengan f/1.8, dan ColorOS 3.2 yang sudah berbasis Android 7. Noughat.

Sementara untuk F5 Youth.. masih belum jelas spesifikasi apa yang akan diusung smartphone ini. Namun yang pasti, ketiga smartphone ini akan dibekali kemampuan artificial Intelligence AI untuk fitur kamera cantiknya.

Penasaran sama OPPO F5 series? Saya juga. Jadi kita tunggu saja kepastiannya pada 13 November nanti.

Untuk sedikit mengobati penasaran kamu.. berikut adalah link video komersial smartphone terbaru OPPO Indonesia https://youtu.be/0BnFaEHT-GQ

10 thoughts on “OPPO F5 Hadir Dengan 3 Varian Sekaligus

• November 9, 2017 at 1:50 am

We stumbled over here by a different page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to looking at your web page repeatedly.

• November 13, 2017 at 11:40 pm

Hi! I realize this is kind of off-topic but I had to ask. Does managing a well-established website such as yours require a large amount of work? I’m completely new to running a blog but I do write in my diary daily. I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

• November 16, 2017 at 6:13 pm

I not to mention my friends have been following the excellent tips and tricks found on your web blog and then unexpectedly I got an awful suspicion I never expressed respect to the web blog owner for them. These men were for this reason stimulated to see all of them and have really been taking pleasure in these things. Appreciation for getting simply thoughtful and then for picking this kind of superb things millions of individuals are really wanting to be aware of. Our own honest regret for not saying thanks to you sooner.

• November 17, 2017 at 6:19 am

You’re completely right! I really liked reading this article and I will certainly get back for more as soon as possible. My own internet site is about Arvind Pandit, you can take a glance if you are interested in this.

• November 18, 2017 at 7:07 am

You are absolutely correct and I understand you. When you wish, we can also talk around bluestacks for windows, one thing which intrigues me. The website is certainly brilliant, all the best!

• November 18, 2017 at 5:36 pm

You’re definitely right, I’d really enjoy to learn a lot more on this issue! I’m also curious about vshare iphone download since I consider it’s quite unique right now. Keep it up!

• November 18, 2017 at 7:55 pm

I’m definitely enjoying the design of your information site. Do you come across any internet browser compatibility problems? A number of my own blog readers have lamented concerning my 9apps fast download games site not operating the right way in Explorer yet seems very good in Firefox. Do you have any kind of suggestions to help repair this situation?